- All images are available in limited edition fine art prints using the highest of quality materials and production processes available. Kimerlee works with master printers in Los Angeles, who understand her attention to details, tones and standards to produce the best work possible for your investment in her work. Finished pieces are signed and numbered en verso, archival prints are supplied with a signature card for placement after framing.
- The production options offered are:
- An unframed heavy weighted archival fine art cotton rag print. This choice is carefully protected, rolled and easy to ship worldwide.
- The most stunning and chosen production option is the face mounted Plexiglass. An archival metallic chromogenic print is flush mounted between a durable core of UV protected plexiglass with a gloss finish. This piece floats off the wall about an inch and a half due to a special hanging system known as a French Cleat. These works require a custom crate to be built for the safest of journey during shipping. The iridescent, rich quality of the print and clean presentation of the plexiglass with no frame is a contemporary look and feel juxtaposed to the raw and wild nature of these majestic creatures. Non-Glare available upon request.
- Metal Sublimation: infuses dyes into several layers of proprietary coating. This gives the image a new sense of three dimensionality, enhances image durability and quality. Using pre-treated recycled aluminum, sublimation provides unparalleled depth, clarity and vividness to the work. Gloss, Semi and Matte finishes are available. These pieces also require a custom crate to be built in for safety during shipping. (Metal Sublimations largest available size is 48 x 72)
24 x 36
30 x 45
36 x 54
40 x 60
50 x 75
60 x 90